PYM is a new product we picked up this year and it has helped so many people LIVE again. In this post, we will share not only the story of founder Zak Williams, but also what it is, does, and how it helps.
“In 2014, I found myself depressed, anxious, traumatized, and unable to cope with daily life. As I went about trying to heal and piece my life back together, I found myself trying to treat the chronic stress and anxiety I had with alcohol and cannabis products. These Band-Aids left me numb, disconnected and addicted. I was nowhere near happy and definitely not feeling like the best version of myself.
So, I stopped self-medicating and got sober. But I still didn’t feel like my best self. My brain still needed something to bring itself back to center.
Through a lot of research, I discovered adaptogens and amino acid complexes that help recalibrate our body and brain so it can heal itself. I asked myself why nobody knew of these compounds and why they were so hard to find. I finally found something that actually made me feel OK, made me feel normal, and helped me not just get through the day but actually thrive.
I spent the next two years innovating on compounds, taste, bioavailability, and accessibility to create a safe, natural, delicious, and most importantly, supportive anxiety and stress support product.
PYM prepares your mind to produce the naturally occurring neurotransmitters that help you feel like yourself again, the you that you wanted to be before so many things got in the way. “-Zak Pym Williams PYM Co-founder & CEO, son of Robin Williams.
The recommended dose of PYM is 2 chews. Start with one, wait 30 minutes and observe how you feel. Increase dosage as needed and take as often as needed. Do NOT exceed 20 chews in a day. Taking too much PYM can make you feel anxious. PYM can make some people feel drowsy, so it’s best to see how you feel before operating any heavy machinery.
When to Use
PYM Mood Chews can be used in a few ways. Here are our recommendations:
- First, Treat PYM like a daily vitamin, take it at the start or end of each day to help prepare your mind to handle whatever gets thrown your way.
- Take PYM 30 minutes before going into a stressful situation to help prepare your mind to best manage what you anticipate is coming.
- Take PYM as soon as you notice that you’re feeling tense, anxious, overwhelmed, or stressed out. Expect to feel better in about 30 minutes.
- Take PYM whenever you remember, because you’re doing the best you can. Freestyle, you got this!
How to know it’s working
If PYM is doing its job, then you should feel centered, okay, capable, good, neutral, and able to do what you need to do. It’s subtle, and that’s the point. No tingles, jitters, or buzzed feelings.
- Prescription Medication: It’s important you talk to your doctor or health care provider prior to consuming PYM if you’re taking any prescription medication.
- Caffeine: Pym Mood Chews combined with caffeine (ex. Coffee) can cause different reactions in different people. We recommend that you don’t take PYM at the same time or right afte4r consuming caffeine. Sometimes it can make people feel more anxious.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: The ingredients in PYM are not recommended if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Children: Keep out of reach of children and consult your pediatrician prior to giving PYM to a minor.
Now prepare your mind and conquer your days.