While the weather might not be cooperating that has not stopped tanners from coming in! We have definitely seen an influx in salon business in the past couple weeks. In addition, several of our vendors have introduced new or limited-edition items. Now is the time to be on top of your game and capture the business. Here is a short season checklist to help make you the best place in town to tan!
- Learn who your customers are- then you will know what they want.
- Change your lamps- nothing worse than a bad first impression
- Remember your manners- be attentive and always make the customer feel like they are your only customer
- Bundle- take the guess work out of products. Have everything they need in one purchase
- So fresh and so clean- double check to make sure that if your celebrity crush was coming in you wouldn’t be embarrassed for them to tan there.
- Leave business cards for a free tan any time you leave a tip- new customers are everywhere you go
- Make your salon a fun and relaxing place to be- reward those that tell others about you
- Call your Heartland support rep- they can help you and they just like hearing from you
What would you like to know? We are always open for new blog ideas. Tell us what questions you have, we are pretty good at finding answers.